1. Implants do not get cavities.
2. Same masticatory force as natural teeth.
3. Preservation of adjacent teeth without damage.
4. Implants have one of the highest success rates in all of medicine.
5. Implants can be brushed and flossed easily just like your natural teeth.
6. Implants actually help to prevent bone loss in your jaws.
7. They can hold dentures in more securely so you can smile and eat confidently.
“Proper diagnosis and treatment planning,” , “are at the heart of a successful dental
implant procedure.We at Upadhyay dental clinic have advanced training in the specialty
service of implant placement and related services that allows us to provide the
entire treatment right here in our dental clinic.
The first step is a consultation and comprehensive examination. Using the latest
technology including digital radiographs and 3D bone scans, we are able to get a
precise look at what is going on inside the mouth and bone. Next, we works up a
specific treatment plan including finalizing the dimensions of dental implant and
fabricate the surgical guides and planning final restoration. The dental implant
is usually composed of titanium and will fuse with the living bone, this process
takes about three to four months. Dental implants are particularly strong and natural
looking and are an excellent choice for replacing teeth missing in the smile zone.
Does your denture move every time you eat, or even worse… when you talk? Implants
can be a great way to stabilize your denture and provide a dramatic improvement
in function and your comfort.
With the addition of a couple implants, your denture will now snap securely into
place. By adding more implants, it may even be possible to replace your denture
with one that does not move at all.